Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Brigham City Temple

I took some pics last night at the Brigham City Temple open house so I will post those soon but wanted to take just a minute to express how grateful I am for being able to go to such a beautiful open house with Luke, Gracie, my cute parents and Luke's Dad. It was truly a night I will never forget. The temple was breathtaking. It was so special to have my parents and Luke's Dad together. The second you walk into that temple you can feel the spirit. Gracie has wanted to go in a temple so bad for as long as she could say temple! Every time we pass a temple she asks about it so for her to be able to go inside yesterday was awesome! School starts next Tuesday and I think I am more nervous than Gracie! I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! Where has the time gone??? Life is busier than ever but had to take a moment to let everyone know they must go to this open house!!! LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!

No comments: