Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference

I am so grateful I had the opportunity to watch conference. I always feel so uplifted after watching conference...I think of all the things that I have been through and am going through lately and it seems like conference just puts it all into prospective for me. I am so full of gratitude. The love I have for my Savior is so deep, so strong, so true. I am so blessed to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints..to know the truth. To know it is the true church. So grateful for the opportunity to be with my sweet family for eternity if I live righteously. I was able to spend the weekend with my cute brother and his family. I miss them so much. Saw my cute Mark for a few minutes and I miss him so much too...so grateful they are my family...for eternity!!!