Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gracie Bug is turning 3 tomorrow...

I can't believe my baby will be 3 tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I really miss the baby phase, but have loved every phase after that and can't wait to see what each new stage will bring....

My poor baby has to have her shots on Friday which I am dreading, but then they will be over with for the year! I will post some bday pics once we get some! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am hating the heat and am anxious for cooler temps...seems like the hotter it gets the worse the headaches are, but fall is right around the corner!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so I hope the shots don't make my baby sick. We get to meet up with some close friends I went to high school with and haven't seen in 16 years Saturday and then Sunday we are having a BBQ with some friends...

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 24th! Love to all!

No comments: