Saturday, October 22, 2011

Millie

Our sweet Millie has been having a hard time lately..we noticed she lost her bark about 3 or 4 months ago and since then has been coughing horribly and struggling to breathe..Luke took her to the vet a few weeks ago and he thinks she has Laryngeal Paralysis but it could also be a tumor and the only way to know is to do a scope..we were hoping to put it off for a few months but it has gotten progressively worse the past little while that I scheduled her for Monday and I am terrified for the results. I am so grateful to have had our sweet babies as long as we have but losing Dusty a few weeks ago is making everything seem to real now...I feel like a part of me died when he died..Sadie turns 12 on Monday and Millie and Daisy turn 12 in March. I am just hoping for the best! Please keep her in your prayers for me! Thank you!!!

1 comment: