Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Zoo, Father's Day and the WWE!!!!!!!!!...need I say more?

I should have posted last week but so much has been happening and Gracie and I have been sick with a cold that seems to finally be leaving! Luke and I took Gracie to the zoo last Saturday and she seemed to really like it. She liked watching the monkeys swing around. I should have taken a pic of Luke, Gracie and the animals but I didn't even think about it until we were back out in the parking lot, but here is a cute shot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Father's day was fun since it was Luke's first father's day with a daughter. We went and had dinner with my family and here is a pic of my cute Dad opening his goodies.
Photobucket
Here is Luke showing off his favorite gift!
Photobucket
Monday night was so awesome. Mark and I went to the WWE at the E-Center and it was everything and more than I thought it would be. The only bad part of the night was about the time the last event started, I got a migraine and it came on quick. We were in a sold out crowd, so there was no getting out early. I thought I was going to puke the whole way home so I had Mark stay in the right lane in case we needed to pull over quick, but we made it all the way to Brigham before I lost it. I felt terrible I ruined the evening, but up until that point it was so much fun. I don't know how many of you are wresting fans, but Shawn Michaels has always been my favorite (besides The Rock of course) and he was on the list of events for the night, but never made an appearance which really sucked. But I did get to see Triple H and Jerico in the main event which was so awesome and Jeff Hardy, John Cena and even the retired Rick Flair made an appearance also. It was so dark that the pictures didn't turn out great, but here is one of Triple H right before we left. We had awesome seats. Take a look at this pic!
Photobucket
Before the show started we went and checked out their semi's so here is Mark with one of his babes and here is a pic of my Shawn Michaels!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We will be making that a tradition each time they come. I have never seen more white trash in my life, but that just made the whole experience even funner! Mullet mania. I should have taken pics of all of them!
I am so truly honored and blessed to have Mark for my little brother. He and I have always been really close and I just love him more than he will ever know. After Gracie was born and everything that happened to me in the hospital, the first person I remember being there was Mark. I don't remember much about the whole hospital stay, but I do remember Mark holding my hand in the recovery room and him talking to me and it is a moment I will treasure forever. I love you Mark!
Here is one last photo of my little Gracie today. It's too bad I didn't get a close up of her knees because they are raw from crawling along with the tops of her feet...poor baby!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

Fun pictures! Gracie is just TOO adorable! :)

Migraines are the worst! I hope you're feeling all better!

Love ya!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Very cute post! I am not a wrestling fan but I am glad that you and Mark had a great time, too bad about the migraine. I am glad that you had a good time at the zoo, very cute pictures!

The Davidsons said...

I am so sorry that you got a migraine right at the end! That is not a great place to have that happen and we are so sorry that you didn't get to see shawn michaels. Luke looks so happy on his very first father's day!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

Your little family is so cute. I know that you and Luke are gonna be awesome parents. I am glad you have a blog so we can communicate considering we see each other every five or so years!

Kevin and Heather said...

Your little girl is such a doll!

sharpest family said...

Hey, I've been in Idaho and finally am back and getting around to everyone's blogs. It looks like a blast at the WWE thing. I always knew you loved that stuff, I don't know WHY though. :) hee, hee.
Gracie just keeps growing like a weed. Luke looks very cute with her. It's fun to see your dad on here too.