Friday, August 15, 2008

What A Sight to See!

So, tonight I took the 5 dogs and Gracie on our nightly walk and can I just say that it was quite the sight to see. Here I am walking down this dirt road and the wind picks up so I now have dust blowing in my eyes and I can't see worth crap. Out where we live, you have to be able to see every step you take so you don't step on a snake. We get to Peanut's house and pick her up and start walking down the road and wind from nowhere hits us and it seemed like it was at least 75 mph. My ponytail started beating the heck out of me and Gracie is just staring up at me while I am trying to run down the road. All 5 dogs are on leashes and are cooperating which is great, but when I start running, so do they and it is so windy that they can't here me yelling slow down so they took me for quite the run, and I couldn't see a thing. Dirt in my eyes, flesh wounds from the pony tail, ok maybe I am exaggerating a little, but I still enjoy my nightly walk with the hounds. Something I will treasure forever!

No comments: