Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday, Lagoon and the Dentist!

Sorry I haven't posted lately but life has just seemed to pass me right by! Last Tuesday was my 21st bday again. Got to go to dinner with my cute family Monday night and Wednesday night I went out with my in-laws which was great. I got the Twilight series for my bday and can I just say, addictive! I read the first book in 2 days and I am halfway through the second! I highly recommend! Thursday night we went to the fair so Gracie could see all the cute animals and I took pics, but I didn't bring the memory card with me upstairs and I am way to lazy to go retrieve it, so I will post them later. Two cute little lambs kept nibbling on her toes, it was too cute! She would laugh and laugh! We met Michelle, Troy and the boys at the fair and Troy even rode the zipper with me! Wahoo! I think my stomach is aging with me though, it wasn't as strong on that ride as I would have liked it to be! Friday I got to go to the Dermatologist about a sore on my arm I have had for over a year now. Being diabetic means I NEVER heal! Saturday was a blast. I went with my little brother Mark to Lagoon for the day and we had sooooo much fun! Luke hates rides so he stayed home with Gracie and Mark and I just let loose all day. We got burned to a crisp and my feet are raw since we went on so many water rides and I walked around Lagoon all day with wet shoes, but it was so worth it! Monday I went to the dentist in SLC. He is my uncle, so that is why we drive so far to the dentist and it was so good seeing him. I have had a tooth that has been bugging me and to my surprise, they couldn't find anything wrong! I was prepared for the worst and had a very pleasant outcome!

We got to see Matt and Amy's new beautiful, enormous home! I just feel like I have been running and running and haven't taken time to stop and breathe lol! I hope this posting finds everyone happy and healthy. Life Flight just went over the house and I hope it is going to save a life, like it did mine! Now I am feeling guilty, I will go grab the memory card....

I forgot I took the pics with my phone at the fair, so those will have to wait. I took the camera to Lagoon and I kept forgetting to take pics, so here is one of Mark and I when we got home that night.

Photobucket

Oh, and we played Bocci for my bday, so here are some pics of Mark, Luke and my Dad playing while Mom feeds Gracie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and one last thing...Miss Gracie is getting curly hair like her Dad! Here are a few pics of the curls after her bath today! She is getting teeth now too!


Photobucket

Photobucket

And one last thing, www.6pm.com has all of their Skechers on for 24 bucks now! You can't beat that!

11 comments:

Suz said...

You haven't posted forever! I am glad you made it to Lagoon! YOu should have told me & we could have met you! Gracie's hair is so pretty, what a cute little girl. And I am so glad you like the books! They are a very guilty pleasure.

Unknown said...

I have always been an adrenaline junkie- and this year things I used to love, made my stomach not so happy too. I did not want to grow up to be a pansy...but I think its happening!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Very cute pictures. You look fabulous in the one with you and Mark. Glad you had a nice birthday week even though it was busy. Too bad the fair only comes once a year, Hunter would go every day if he could! LOL! Glad that you took Gracie to see the animals, that is a huge step for you. Take care and I hope you have a great weekend!

Darcie said...

I love the curly hair. I just started the Twilight book last week and I am half way thru. I love it. My husband already read it. I am excited for the movie.

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm glad you've posted. I love those curls! too cute! Thanks for the comment about Maisey, She is doing much better thanks to her blessing now if she would just get back into her nighttime routine.

Laura Stephens said...

Happy 21st Birthday!! :) We are going to have to get together sometime for a playdate!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am glad you updated your post! I was looking through your pictures and just realized that I know your brother Mark! I clean houses for a friends Construction clean up company and I am pretty sure that is MARK!! I find it to funny that I didn't know he is your brother! But you two definitely look like each other!! Am I crazy because I didn't know this?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! Your family is so cute. I am so glad you had a great birthday. We need to get together soon.

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

Love the photos. It looks like you had a great birthday. Enjoy the rest of the Twilight series. They are SO good and SO addictive!! Once you start reading you hate to put the book down.

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

One other thing I just remembered. DO you recall the day we went with your dad down to your Uncle's dentist office and on the ride home we were practically crying tears by the time we pulled into your driveway. I won't get into specifics here because I bet you remember, but that was the funniest (and most painful) ride home ever!! Your dad was teaching us a lesson that day...What a flashback!

Chellie said...

wow! I remember Lagoon.. I haven't been there forever! I love that picture of you! You are so cute!
Little Gracie is an absolute doll. I want her and Scarlet to play together!!