Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Michelle...

I just wanted to tell my cute friend Michelle how much I love her and how much she means to me. She is home today with a sick little boy and she took the time out of her day just to call me and see how I am. I have a lot of friends, but not many that go out of their way as often as she does to check on me and it means the world to me! I can't wait until she moves closer so I can see her more! I truly believe it is the small things in this life that mean the most!!! I love you Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

how sweet are you! I love you too! That post made my day! xoxoxo I am excited to be by you too, October can't come soon enough. Hunter boy is feeling a bit better, been a few hours since he threw up, hopefully that cycle continue!