Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Park City with Mom

This past week my cute Mom and I went on our annual Park City shopping spree trip and had a blast! I just hate how fast the time goes! I treasure every second with my amazing Mom! We couldn't stop laughing the entire trip and I love how many memories we continue to make! This year we decided to try a different condo...so when we went to check in, it was quite the fiasco. We got to the clubhouse where we were supposed to check in and low and behold there was a sign on the door that said we had to drive to a different location to check in, which to us was funny lol. They also had a huge sign hanging up that said: Adult swim hour from 10-11 am which we both thought was odd. Visions of naked, balding men ran through our heads... We drove to the new location to check in which was about 10 miles away...so odd, but they gave us our check in info and we drove back to the clubhouse area and found our condo which was gorgeous! And so worth the scavenger hunt! Wow! I took a ton of pics but that would require me finding the camera right now and that so isn't happening. We shopped until we dropped, played games, and talked. For knowing my cute Mom 34 years now, I continue to learn knew things which to me is truly priceless, and someday, I can't wait to take Gracie on these mother/daughter trips and share these things with her too!

For Mother's Day, Luke got me an apple tree and an apricot tree, which to me is the best gift ever! They look so cute planted out by our house! Thank you Luke, Gracie and my cute hounds! Perfect gift! Oh and the delicious omelet he cooked too! Church was amazing. Great talks about beautiful mothers. Then we were able to spend the rest the day with my cute family and Mom! We had a barbecue and were able to even see Mark after he got off work for a little while too! It couldn't have been a more perfect Mother's Day! I remember for sooo many years I hated Mother's Day because it was just a reminder of the fact that I didn't have a baby, and now I treasure every second of that day! So I hope all of you cute ladies out there had an amazing Mother's Day and that includes all you cute ladies who are still waiting :)

Yesterday was the dentist which I dread. I have always gone to my cute uncle for dental work ever since I was born and he died of pancreatic cancer this past October, so I had to find a new dentist and boy did I luck out! The shots yesterday were virtually painless and he did an amazing job. Somehow, I think my cute Uncle Randy was there with me the whole time:)

Life has just been so crazy, busy lately, but I just wanted to let you all know how much I love you! Have a super week!

2 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I am glad you had a fabulous trip! I look forward to catching up soon. Maybe next year Luke will put in grass for Gracie to play on to go along with those trees. LOL! Also glad it went well at the dentist! Love you!

Darcie said...

What a fun mother/daughter get away. The older you get the more you appreciate your mom. I think mother's day is such a great holiday, not just for me, but for women in general. I am glad you had a great day. :-)