Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wrinkles..sniff, sniff.....

On Sunday my Dad and I were at the park with Gracie watching her play on the swings and this little girl around 6 years old walks over to my Dad and I and says to my Dad: "Is that your Mom?" My cute Dad thought that was hilarious, sad to say I didn't think so, so I am thinking it's time to break out the Oil of Olay and Age Rewind make-up!

Today my cute father in law is having some oral stuff done and I was so flattered when he asked if I would come with him, so Gracie and I made him some clam chowder and chocolate pudding for after since that is what he wanted. I feel sooo blessed to have such amazing family! Friday night Gracie and I had a girl's night and went and had icecream and then we stopped at Colleen's grave so she could see her cute Grandma. I took some pics with my phone but didn't even think to grab the camera, so I will take her back up again soon and snap some pics for you guys! As we were leaving the cemetery she starting waving and saying bye bye Grandma, see ya soon! It was adorable. I love these beautiful little children and their innocence!!! I too can't wait for the day I get to meet this amazing woman that gave me such a great hubby and wonderful sister in law!

Last night Luke, Gracie and I hopped on the 4-wheeler and went asparagus hunting which was a blast!!! We even found me a little bit which I can't wait to try!!! Luke has been working so hard on our garden this year which makes me sooo happy!!! I can't wait until our trees are big!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day! Love to all!!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

You are so sweet! Tell him keep at that garden, it takes a couple of years until they get going really good I hear! Ours did much better each year we had it!

The Huffies said...

what a sweet post! You are so cute