Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker

It has been one of those crazy weeks where I feel like I haven't had time to even breathe! I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy and enjoying this beautiful weather we have at the moment because I am sure it won't last!

Today's recipe is from my cute friend Adrienne...we have made this one about 10 times now and it so easy and a wonderful comfort food!

Beef Stroganoff

2 lbs of stew meat
4 cans cream of mushroom
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
tub of sour cream
noodles
Crock pot liner

Throw a crock pot liner in your crock pot, toss in the meat, mix the cream of mushroom and lipton soup and mix with the stew meat, set on low for about 8 hours. About a half hour before it is done, turn off and stir in a tub of sour cream. Let it thicken and serve over noodles! Enjoy!

No comments: