We usually open a can of Manwich at our house, but I have never been a big fan of it and was so excited when I got this recipe! Luke and Gracie both loved it and I will never be wasting money on Manwich again! Oh and we didn't add the green pepper since Luke wouldn't touch it if I did lol. Delicious, super easy and most people have this stuff already in their house. We did this right before Halloween..so I thought it would be cute to cute the cheese slice out like a pumpkin..very festive! Enjoy!
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
* 3/4 cup ketchup
* 3 teaspoons brown sugar
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper; drain off liquids.
2. Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5 months ago