Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Sweet Millie

This post is for all of my cute, sweet friends who have asked me to keep you updated on Millie. She had her surgery a few weeks ago and was doing really great despite the cancer. She had a bad bladder infection so they put her on some heavy duty antibiotics which seemed to do the trick..well Friday after work I noticed she was shaking a little..Saturday, Sunday, yesterday she hasn't eaten any dog food. She will eat eggs but not dog food. She is getting so weak and her hind legs seem to be giving out. When she lays down it's all she has just to stand back up and this has all happened in three days. I called the vet tech and she said it is probably the cancer progressing faster than we thought it would..but I don't think that is it. I called her again this morning and they are going to see Millie today at 430. I don't think the cancer would take her this fast considering it is round cell tumor which is slow growing. I am wondering if the bladder infection is back or if she might have an infection in her throat where he removed 80% of that tumor...I just hope and pray that whatever it is they can make her feel better and it isn't anything life threatening. I am so worried for her! I feel like I can't say enough prayers right now. This is the hard part of having 4 amazing dogs that are the same age..one by one they are fading quickly and it breaks my heart! But I am truly grateful for all of the amazing, happy wonderful memories we have made over the years and hope there are many more to come!

No comments: