Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Marf

I searched and searched for the perfect Elf for Gracie since the one that comes with the Elf on the Shelf book gives me the creeps and I found such a cute one. I will have to post a pic so everyone can see it. When she opened it she said it's Marf! And I said Marf? He was wearing green so she explained to me that he is martian and elf..get it...Marf??? I tried to tell her his name is Christopher and she wasn't having any part of that, so Marf it is. Marf has become a HUGE part of this Christmas which I am grateful for since I can't seem to get in the Christmas spirit at all. Losing sweet Sadie last week and Millie two weeks before and Dusty in October has pretty much taken it's toll on me. Daisy has been so sad and hasn't eaten in a week:( Marf keeps finding the funnest spots to hide and Gracie loves searching for him every morning. That in itself is helping me get more in the spirit by seeing Christmas through her eyes! I hope everyone is well!

No comments: