Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Shopping with Mom!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Today was a blast. I woke up at the crack of dawn so that I could go Christmas shopping with my cute Mom. We were on a major time schedule. Luke leaves for work this week at 12:30 so I had to leave Logan by noon. We hit Sams, Pier 1, Best Buy, Ross, Sugar and Spice and my new favorite Seagull Book. They have awesome deals in there. I ended up spending 50.00 in there and they told me I saved 149.00! I got most of my shopping done today and boy does that feel good.

Luke tended Gracie while I was gone and unfortunately she didn't poop. For some reason she likes to save them for me! Grrrr. She had peaches at my Mom's last night for the first time so I am nervous to see what comes out.

I would post more pics now, but the camera is downstairs and that would require me going down there now which isn't happening, so I will post pics tomorrow. Stay warm, it's cold out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny - I always used to try and time Harli's diaper changes just right so Chris could change the icky ones. Like I'd notice that she made a poopy so I would quickly decide it was time for my shower and hand her off to Chris. :D One time when she was only a couple weeks old I had a night where I Chris agreed to get up with her in the night so I could sleep ALL night long. Well, one time after feeding and changing her he came to bed and said "she shot poo at me". I thought he was probably exaggerating a little until I woke up the next morning and there was poo on the wall, carpet and a blanket. She really shot poo at him. hee hee.

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! I think if Gracie shot poo Luke would never change another diaper again! She just seems to save them all for me. Lucky me!