Friday, December 14, 2007

She Rolled Over!








Friday, December 14, 2007






This past Sunday our little Gracie rolled over! She is such a smart little cookie. I had just changed her diaper and was going to stand up and she just rolled right over, so I had to grab the camera to catch her in action! I don't know how I got the pics above the posting and I don't know how to move them down without starting over! Does anyone know how to fix this? Isn't she cute?




Today I put her on her little mat and when I came back in the room she had managed to turn herself around. Silly girl!

I mentioned in an earlier post that my favorite waiter from Cafe Sabor was leaving so we went and saw him on his last night this past Saturday and Luke was smart and remembered to grab the camera so we had someone take a pic of us. His name is Dustin and he is a doll and we are going to miss him so much. His new restaurant opens in March at the Junction in Ogden, so I guess that will be our new Saturday Night Date restaurant! He is worth the drive and he is still single! I am sure some lucky Ogdenite will sweep him off his feet in no time! Here is the pic of us!
Well, I am off to bed, hope everyone is staying warm, it is freezing out there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that little Gracie is such a cutie! She's getting so big so fast!

Lisa said...

I know! I don't know where the time has gone! I can't wait for you to meet her!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Oh my gosh, she isn't supposed to do that yet!! I really need to come down. I am planning on the first of the year. I have to come see my mom, she isn't doing very well

Laura Stephens said...

Go Gracie! She's going to be all over the place soon! :)