Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My cute friend Janis tagged me so here goes....

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.


B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 years ago: (Jan 1998)
I would have been married about 3 months now and was so young and naive!

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Pay bills
2. Clean my house
3. Walk the hounds
4. Go to Sams and get diapers
5. Mop the floor

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Coke
2. Popcorn
3. Diet Dr Pepper
4. Any carbs
5. Chips & Salsa

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:


1. Make sure every animal was put into a great home. None left in pounds, shelters, or abusive homes. This incudes all animals!
2. Start a company making a stay at home magazine.
3. Give tons away so everyone could enjoy.
4. Put in bank and live off interest.
5. Find a cure for Type 1 diabetes.


3 of my bad habits:
1. Being so negative

2. Worrying about everything. I worry if I don't have something to worry about!

3. Eating to much.

5 places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Ut
2. Madison, WI
3. Ogden, UT
4. College Station, TX
5. Logan, Ut

5 jobs I have had:
1. Candy Striper
2. Hostess at Village Inn
3. Cashier at Your Valet
4. Central Services at Flying J Corp Office
5. OR Scheduler at Cache Valley Specialty Hospital

5 things people don't know about me:


1. I love and am obsessesed with 80's hair bands.

2. Major bargain shopper and coupon clipper.

3. Terrified of needles and IV's, even though I deal with them on a daily basis.

4. Wish I could get pregnant again in this lifetime.

5. Am still in love with Ricky Schroder and Bon Jovi!

I can't believe that I just admitted that lol! I can't wait to hear all of your responses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny about the stay-at-home magazine. My friend Heather just asked me why someone doesn't start one of those - it'd be a hit. Maybe you should get started on that. You could totally do it. :D

Laura Stephens said...

That is a really great idea!

I have got to get my answers done, since Janis tagged me, too! :)

Unknown said...

I found you!!!!and did you know that I was in love with Ricky Schroder too!!!

Loves!