This is one of my all time favorite recipes...Makes amazing left overs too! Sooo yummy!
4 chicken breasts
6-8 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
1 cup milk
1 box Stove Top Stuffing
1/4 cup butter melted
1. Pound chicken breast to even out the thickness of the chicken. You can place the chicken between to layers of saran wrap and use a rolling pin or a meat mallet if you have one. If I buy the Costco chicken breasts I just slice them in half horizontally and skip the meat pounding step.
2. Place chicken breasts in a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3. Top chicken with the slices of Swiss cheese.
4. In a small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
5. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
6. Top the chicken with the dry stuffing mix. Drizzle stuffing with melted butter.
Source: Real Mom Kitchen
2 months ago