Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Millie, Daisy & Chance!!



Today was the big #11 for Millie and Daisy and if we still had our sweet Chance he would be 13! We only had Chance for about a year. We got him as a puppy and he had grand mal seizures that were so bad he died. He was such a great dog and I can't wait to see him again! In 2000 my Mom took me shopping and we ran into a Petsmart in Ogden and there was a shelter there that had a few puppies in a cage so my Mom had me hold one and the next thing I knew we were on our way home with Millie and Daisy who just happen to be born the same day Chance was! They have been such a great addition to our family! I can't believe they are 11! I have no concept of time the older I get! I love you guys!!

Tonight was Luke's work party at Maddox which was fabulous. Fun to see the crew he works with and talk with them! So proud of him for the hard work he does do to help provide for our family. It sounds like this year will continue to be slow due to the economy but I am hoping 2012 will be great for Vulcraft and it's employees!

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and I got Gracie a cute outfit for school...have I mentioned how I took for granted being a kid, the only girl, and spoiled!!!! If I could go back I would treasure every second of my growing up years that I rushed away so fast! Happy St. Patrick's everyone!!!

No comments: