Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gracie's singing debut!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I just ran to the store tonight to pick up a few things and on the way home I had the 80's station cranked up and out of the backseat I hear little Gracie just singing along. It was so cute. Given she is only 3 1/2 months old, but she was making all of these noises and it sounded like she was trying to sing. I wish I would have had a tape recorder there. Do they even still make those anymore?

I managed to go up to the new house today and unpack 5 or 6 boxes. It takes forever and then I turn around and I still have so much more to go!!!!!!!! I just want to get rid of half of the junk we have collected over the past 10 years instead of storing it in the basement so it can just take up room.

Well, off to watch Grey's Anatomy. My Thursday night addiction.

2 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Grey's Anatomy! Greg and I usually watch it together on Friday nights since he works graveyard. I can't wait to see it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so fun when they find their little voice!