Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gracie's Battle Wounds

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well, my little Gracie survived the shots today and I barely did! I hate that so bad. I think that with all of the new technology they have now days they could come up with vaccines in drops or something without a needle. I would die if I had to have 3 shots in my legs. Although, the medicine would have so many layers of fat to go through that they would have to use a needle that is 10 inches long just to get it into my muscle!

Tonight is Grey's Anatomy! Woo Hoo! I just made homemade pizza dough with the kitchen aid and it turned out sooo yummy. Didn't look real pretty, but tasted mighty good! I have managed to go through a whole sack of flour in 2 days! LOL

I am going to try Steph's turtle recipe too, it sounds delicious and what is one more layer of fat on my thighs right? I really need to post some pics, I have some cute ones of Gracie and the hounds, so as soon as Luke hooks up the downloading thing from my camera to the computer, I will post them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just experienced that yesterday too with Olivia. I agree someone needs to come up with some kind of drops!

Lisa said...

poor babies! So unfair!