Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey Day Eve!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey Day Eve to all! I hope all of you have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe it is already here! Steph, after reading your post I have had mice on my mind...so I was in my room watching TV with Gracie and I walked into our front room and there sitting before me on the carpet was a mouse! A huge mouse! Floppy ears, tennis shoes, the works! I am sooo glad we are moving out of this house this weekend. It seems like the mice are out numbering us! Yuck! If I don't post for a few days it is because the computer is boxed up.

Gracie has to go in for shots next Thursday which I am dreading. I hate that day! Luke holds her down. I can't stand to do it. It is just so sad. She looks at me with those big eyes and is wondering how I could let anyone hurt her! I hate it! I was hoping to be in the new house so I could fix a turkey like Steph for leftovers, but that will have to be next year. Or maybe we will have turkey in a few weeks again. Who could ever get sick of Thanksgiving dinner? I am off to walk the hounds!

No comments: