Monday, November 26, 2007

So sick of moving!

Monday, November 26, 2007

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We moved all weekend, at least the big stuff and spent our first night in this house on Saturday night. All of the little stuff is still down at the other house so I am making trips all day long back and forth which is a pain, but I unpack it when I get here so there isn't such a mess. It is amazing how much crap we have collected over the years! Gracie has been kinda fussy and actually woke up from her nap with a little bloody nose! I feel so bad. She doesn't have a fever or anything, but she has slowed way down on what she eats too. She has to have her shots on Thursday which I am dreading. I hate being the bad guy! My poor, sweet baby girl!

Now that I am a stay at home Mom, I want to become an excellent cook. I am so anxious to break out my new Kitchen Aid Mixer and make something! The possibilities are endless! I am off to catch some sleep before Gracie wakes up.

No comments: