Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snowy Soup Day

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I woke up this morning to snow! I can't believe it is already here. Although it didn't snow much, it put me in the mood to make my homemade turkey noodle soup with dumplings and oatmeal cookies. Needless to say, the house smells wonderful. The dogs are having a hard time adjusting. Millie has had two accidents in my new house already and that is so not like her. Hopefully that will come to an end quick or she will be outside a lot more!

I really need to get in the Christmas mood, but I am not even sure if we are going to get a tree this year for Christmas. We just have so much going on with the move and all and it is less than a month away! I can't wait until Gracie is old enough to get excited about Santa. That will be so much fun. The dogs sure do love that little girl.

No comments: