Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I feel like I have been running around lately like a chicken with it's head cut off! It has been a great week though. Thursday night I was able to teach my cute Janis some of my couponing tips on an outing to Smith's and then Arby's for a much needed coke! Love you cutie!

Friday was a hard day but fun. My cute friend had to put her 9 year old St. Bernard down from an injury it just couldn't seem to recover from and it just hit me so hard. I think in the next life I am destined to work with animals for how much I love them! Friday night was a blast. I spent it with my cute friend Shalon. I am trying to form a love connection, so we went to the USU gymnastics meet since my old gymnastics coach is the head USU coach now...I introduced the two and I think there just might be a date in the near future! Wahoo! Then we were able to go and spend the later part of the night with a friend to celebrate his bday! Nothing better than being with friends!

Saturday we got a call from my little brother that said he had been in a car wreck and was about 20 minutes south of Tooele with his two friends. They were on a guys trip and were on their way home in that nasty storm and slid off of the road into 4 feet of water and had to swim to shore lol. The car I think won't be salvagable..poor Richard! But luckily they are all safe! I am sure it is an adventure they will never forget! So Luke was able to go pick them up and bring them back home:)

This week is going to be a fun and busy week too...so much to do and so little time! I hope everyone has a fantabulous week!

3 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! I need another shopping trip with you soon! Troy is going to days soon! HURRAY! When you have a free night let's get together for dinner. Love you!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That does sound like you have been very busy!! I am go glad your brother is okay! That sounds SCARY!!

Amy said...

I love your blog updates! I like being able to see what you are up to! :-) Lets get together!!! I have money for you for tickets!!!