Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Again!!

It seems like everyone on the planet was born in March or April that I know! Today is my cute brother Matt's bday! Hope it is amazing for you Matt and that you have a giant piece of cake for me! I just got back from walking the dogs 3 miles and unfortanetly got low on the walk. I am trying so hard to lose weight right now and when I do that I tend to get really low blood sugars which sucks. Last night I did the elliptical before I went to bed and about 2 am I woke up sooo low! I couldn't even move which is so frusturating to lay 6 inches away from Luke and I don't even have enough in me to open my mouth and tell him I need sugar and quick. Somehow, someway I was able to slowly get up and make my way to the fridge for juice and then crashed on the couch until I had enough energy to walk back to the bed. The rest the morning I tend to feel like a train ran over me but I am just so grateful I was able to get juice! Diabetes sure can be a pain at times!

Tonight I am going to a concert with one of my closest friends and I can't wait! I don't think there are many things in this life that beat spending the night with an amazing friend!

Yesterday Gracie and I went to a friend's house for a play date and had a blast! With Gracie not having any siblings it is sooo good for her to get out and socialize and Steph and Harli were amazing company! Can't wait for next time!

I just found an amazing deal online for those of you that love Heely's! They are 6.20 right now at www.6pm.com which is a killer price! The shipping is around 7 bucks but it is a flat fee so order a few pairs to make the shipping worth it! Order a pair and put them away for Christmas, you do realize we are going to blink and it is going to be Christmas again lol.

I hope everyone has a productive and amazing day! It is sooo gorgeous out there so go and enjoy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

You totally made my day! My daughter's b-day is next week and all she asked for is some Heely's. What an AMAZING deal.

You can add one more person to your birthdays today - it's my little guy, Garrett. He's 8!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I know you are trying to lose weight but please take care of you! I love you!!! I hope you and Shalon had fun at the concert. xoxoxo

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh my gosh I haven't checked your blog in awhile and was excited to hear all about what's been going on with your cute little family. I'm glad to hear your doing good!