Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fiber 1 Frozen Muffins...

You all are going to love this post....

A few weeks ago I was shopping with my cute friend Janis and we came across these Fiber 1 Frozen Muffins which I had a coupon for making them 99 cents a box which is a steal! I talked her into getting a box too... I have been trying to lose weight now for awhile and fiber seems to fill me up so I thought these would be perfect for me! Well, I asked Janis how she liked them and she said she did but that they gave her the poops...so I had to try them myself. Yep, you guessed it. I think they are helping me lose weight because I manage to poop pretty much every hour on the hour. They taste pretty darn good, but not sure I am going to indulge in another box. I have one muffin left in the freezer and I don't know if my bum can handle it. It has been snowing today so I didn't get to walk the hounds, but I think I have walked miles, to the toilet that is...

So...don't waste your money on the total cleanse diet, this is sooo much cheaper and cleans you out just fine lol.

Anyways, hope you all have a fabulous, poop free night! xoxo

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Too funny Lisa!

Jacqui said...

This is the best blog post EVER! I'm still laughing out loud. Thanks for the laugh! What's even funnier is I just went to type in the word verification 'eptied' to post this...emptied.