Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

I am loving the warmer temperatures and the fact that it is staying lighter later at night! I have some serious spring fever! The snow on our side of the mountain is just about gone. I am ready to see some green grass and flowers in bloom! Gracie loves hearing the birds chirp every day!

I don't have anything to exciting to report! Luke and Gracie were sick on Sunday but seem to be back to normal so that is good! I got a call yesterday from the doctors office letting me know that my April appt wasn't going to work since he was going to be out of town and wanted to know if I could come in today, so I am off to the doctor lucky me! I hope you all have a wonderful day! xoxo

1 comment:

Tonia Z said...

and DAYLIGHT savings time is this weekend... which makes for even MORE afternoon/evening sun!